Video: Passive House In-Depth
July 20, 2021
Passive House is gaining a lot of momentum, but why is it important? And why aren’t there more PHI certified products? And why is Peter wearing a suit? These are all very good questions!
In the fifth instalment in our new video series, we explore a variety of topics relating to Passive House and answer a number of common questions:
– Can Passive House buildings be beautiful?
– What is the history of Passive House?
– What is the difference between Passive House certified products and projects?
– Is Passive House different from conventional high-performance buildings?
– Does Passive House consider Embodied Impacts (EI) of building materials?
– Does GlasCurtain have experience with Passive House projects?
– Does GlasCurtain have Passive House certified products?
– What is the future of Passive House?
You can also learn more about ThermPH+ (now Thermaframe 9 PH), the world’s first and only Passive House Institute (PHI) certified curtain wall system for Cold Climates (0.60 W/m2K – R9.5) in our blog post here.