Video: Thermal Charts Explained
February 1, 2022
Most of us recognize a Thermal Chart when we see one, but how can we quickly and easily interpret one? Like, what’s with all the lines? And what do they all mean?
In our sixth instalment in our new video series, we answer a number of common questions about Thermal Charts:
- What is U-value and why is it important?
- How do “system” and “centre-of-glass” U-value differ?
- What are the different types of thermal charts?
- What’s the difference between “vision area” and “total area”?
- What if we don’t know the total area/vision area?
You can watch (and rewatch) this in-depth 13-minute video now on YouTube and Vimeo.