What a year 2019 was! Completed projects, new systems, and meeting lots of great people!
To quickly recap our year:
- Launched ThermPH+, the best thermally performing curtain wall system in the world
- Launched entire Therm line of curtain wall systems
- Completed Nunavut Arctic College Nunatta Campus Expansion with Teeple Architects and Cibinel Architects
- Completed Red Deer College Residences with Manasc Isaac Architects
- Explored tariff implications for fibreglass in a protectionist world
- Explored painted finishes, durability for fibreglass finishes, and related specification standards
- Interview published in ConstructConnect's Daily Commercial News
- Exhibited/Presented at four (4) conferences across Canada
- Presented twenty (20) Lunch & Learns across Canada
Wow! Not bad for a 9-year-old company that's celebrating its sixth year of commercialization!
To all of you with whom we shared ideas, discussed projects, and built long-lasting relationships, thank you so much for a very memorable year. What a way to close out the decade!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and see you in 2020!
Julie Jira, Passive House Canada, Jeff Hilbrecht